• Clerk-Treasurer Office:
    City Hall, 801 Michigan Ave - First Floor
  • Violations and Utility Offices:
    City Hall, 801 Michigan Ave - First Floor
  • Accounts Payable
  • Accounts Receivable
  • Annual Reports
  • Budgets 
  • Investments 
  • Official Record Keeping for City 
  • Payroll
  • Where do I go for Tax Information? 
    Taxes are collected by La Porte County, not by the City of La Porte. If you need help regarding your taxes, you will want to see either the County Assessor (for property tax information) or the County Auditor (for all other tax information). Both are located 3 blocks north of City Hall at 555 Michigan Ave., across from the County Complex.
  • Where do I get a marriage license? 
    Go to the County Clerk's office. They are on the first floor of the County Courthouse, the big red building with the clock tower at 813 Lincolnway - 2 blocks North of City Hall


Photo Name Title Email Phone


Ashley Knoll
Deputy Clerk-Treasurer


Joanne Layman
Deputy Clerk-Treasurer