The City of La Porte works hard to keep everything as transparent as possible so citizens know what's happening. Some of these efforts include posting agendas and minutes and finance information. If you would like additional information, you can contact the Clerk-Treasurer or the Mayor's Office to get any City of La Porte information you need.
To watch City of La Porte City Council and Board of Works meetings, visit our YouTube channel.
Gateway collects and provides access to information about how taxes and other public dollars are budgeted and spent by Indiana's local units of government.
Local Government Budget Notices
Search for budget and levy notices by address on the Gateway website or call for information at (888) 739-9826.
Take a look at the City's financials using our new OpenGov Portal. There you will find data from the last several years and the tools to examine that data graphically. Current data will be updated after each month's books are closed.
- USA.GOV is the main Federal Site
- Census Bureau
- Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Justice Department
State of Indiana
- IN.GOV is the State of Indiana Website
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles for Driver's License and Vehicle Registration
- Court Records Inquiry
- Department of Education for Schools Info
- Elected Officials Interactive Map
- Indiana Map State GIS Data
- State Transparency Portal
- Violent and Sex Offenders Statewide
La Porte County
- laportecounty.org is the main website for the county
- Beacon GIS Information (Property Information)
- Health Department Food Inspection Reports
- Indiana Road Construction
- La Porte Schools Board of Education
- NIPSCO Power Outage Map
- School Bus Inspection Records
- Sex Offender Locator for LP County