Ice Rink Attendant - Park and Rec Department
Posted: Nov 14, 2022
Close: Until Jan 31, 2023
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cleans and maintains indoor and outdoor concession areas.
- Operates a cash register.
- Collects Ice Skating fees & monitors ice skating reservations.
- Prepares and serves food and drink items to patrons, if applicable.
- Takes inventory prior to shift and after shift.
- Stands, bends, stoops, reaches, walks, sits, lifts and carries supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Must be sixteen (16) years of age or older.
- Ability to report to work as scheduled and notify the appropriate individuals in advance if unable to work.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of weekends and weeknights required.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn how to operate a cash register and computer with cash drawer.
- Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions.
- Ability to work with minimal daily supervision.
- Ability to learn and follow City policies and regulations, including internal controls.
Interested candidates may submit an application by:
Accessing it online at www.cityoflaporte.com and mailing, emailing it or dropping it off at Human Resource Department, 2nd Floor, 801 Michigan Avenue, La Porte, IN 46350
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with the City of La Porte!