2023 CPR Class Offerings
Learn CPR for FREE through LPFD!
Recent events have shed some much-needed light on the importance of knowing CPR. After Buffalo Bills Safety Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest on the field, your City of La Porte firefighters want to ensure residents know about and take advantage of these free (potentially lifesaving) classes.
The classes take place at Fire Station #1 and are approximately four hours long. Class offerings include:
- February 19 @ 8 a.m. and noon
- March 13 @ noon and 4 p.m.
- April 25 @ 8 a.m. and noon
- May 6 @ 8 a.m. and noon
- June 27 @ 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m.
- July 22 @ 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m.
- August 9 @ 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m.
- August 20 @ 8 a.m. and noon
- September 14 @ 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m.
- October 11 @ noon and 4 p.m.
- November 18 @ 8 a.m. and noon
- December 17 @ 8 a.m. and noon
To learn more and sign up today, email email@example.com or call 219-362-3456.